Policies & Copyright
Handmade Harbour has an Angel policy:
You are more than welcome to use Handmade Harbour stamps to create your own handmade cards and other crafts for personal use and small, independent business use, as detailed below.
You are also permitted to sell items you have made by hand using Handmade Harbour products. If you want to reproduce cards in large quantities please contact us for information about licensing.
When you buy from Handmade Harbour you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Use Handmade Harbour products for your own personal use, sell for charity or give to friends and family.
- Use Handmade Harbour digital stamps, papers and sewing patterns for making items in a small, independent handmade business. You may sell your items at local fairs, in local shops, in your own online shop or in another online shop to whom you pay a commission.
- Alter images to suit your purpose - e.g. you may resize, manipulate or colour images
You may not:
- Share or redistribute unaltered images with others, especially digitally (via email, links, etc).
- Claim any Handmade Harbour product as your own design.
Copyright at all times belongs to Wendy Massey and Handmade Harbour. All images are protected by UK copyright law and I ask you to respect that.
Wherever possible, please give credit to Wendy Massey and Handmade Harbour - this is always very much appreciated and helps Handmade Harbour to survive as a tiny fledgling business! Thank you.
I would love you to pin images to Pinterest (I love Pinterest!) but please DO NOT pin images of my stamps without the watermark on. If you see this happening, please let me know.
Yes, please do pin images of the cards you make with Handmade Harbour stamps - it would be lovely if you could mention Handmade Harbour in the description on your pin. The same applies to other sites where you might share photos: Facebook, Twitter, forums, blogs, Flickr, etc.
All digital products are, of course, post-free. They'll arrive in your inbox as a download link - please download within 24 hours.
Physical products have a postage charge. There's a one-off fee of £3.50 per order if you are in the UK. If you are outside the UK, the postage charge is £8.50 per order.
I regret that refunds are not available on digital products, due to their nature. However, if there is something you aren't happy with, please let me know. I'd like to be able to put things right if at all possible.
If you have bought a physical (not digital) product and aren't happy with it, please let me know as soon as possible. I will do whatever I can to help.
I will never share any of your information with any third party, and only keep your details to process your order or to send emails, if you have requested this.